Tis' the season to be freezin', so you better layer up in Skea so you can stay on the Mountain longer!
Everyone has their own methods of preparing for a day on the slopes, this is how we would recommend:
1. Start with the Base Layers
- New to Skea for 2022/2023 is the Jamie Pullover and Julie Jogger! If you haven't gotten this set yet, you are missing out! With 2 zip pockets on the jogger, and a kangaroo pouch on the pullover, this set will take you from the mountains to aprés to the couch after a long, fun day! Comes in Black or Tahitian Pearl!
2. Skea Snow Pants
- Next up is your snow pants! Skea has TWO different styles to choose from and they will be your best friend for the whole season. The Baby Doe Pant is made to move with a relaxed fit and flex stretch fabric. The Baby Doe is a mid-rise ski pant with a cut that flatters all body types. The Kia Pant is an insulated stretch tech super warm material, a flattering cut with a high rise waist for a more secure fit - slip them on like your favorite pair of jeans.
3. Add a Vest
- Although our customers can attest that Skea Ski jackets are THE warmest jackets in the market. On frigid powder days, sometimes you need an extra layer on top. Which is why the Skea Cosmic Vest is the perfect under layer for your jacket. With a high collar, that can act as a down face protection layer, and a fitted style, that won't make you feel like the michelin man!
4. Add your Buffy!
-Keeping your face warm is important! The Skea Buffy comes in bold prints, and solid colors to match any #skeastyle!
5. Zip up your Coat!
- The final layer is your Skea jacket! If you are someone who gets cold easily, we recommend a Down-Filled jacket like the Skea Elsa Jacket- comes in beautiful solid colors, bold stripes, and an exclusice black and paisley stripe print! If you are looking for more of a fitted style, the Skea Chloe Jacket, which comes in Navy with White Stripe and White with Red and black stripe.